Token Sale Voucher Registration help thread

@odinho
hi, odinho
please help me to check my account status : 1EYCkHUVZ1YyJjmbTrhpmVvjms2S9M3gco
i had post twitter and github , but the status is also : unverified
thanks.

Had a similar issue on home PC last night.

How do I open this? Is there a file I can search for somewhere on my PC? It seems as though Windows was looking for the right program to run. I tried pointing it to both Firefox and the Blockstack browser but without any luck.

This is what the dialog looks like on Google Chrome (it looks slightly different in other browsers).

Click “Open Protocol Handler”

Thanks for the response. I wasn’t doing this in the context of the token sale… was trying to install the browser because I’ve been running web-based and there is limited functionality (e.g. I can’t get a name and have this auto-generated ID).

• That’s not yet. They said they’d send an email about it. So for later.
  • you need to provide your ID, I see it starts with 1DiGdiDN6fqm1ksE9MW8, but that’s not enough, need full string.
  • you’re good. They won’t ask us for that until later.

Phew. I know this is late, but I’ve been quite busy. Hope you all figured it out before the deadline (which is about now I think).

I reply tweeted muneeb and he said to email blockstack’s support and they would register me.

Haven’t heard back from them yet!

Well, they’ll hold their word then :slight_smile: It’s probably quite busy. As long as you have the email in, it should be okay.

1 Like