Zero-to-DApp tshirt --- haven't gotten mine

Anybody else that still hasn’t gotten their t-shirt yet? I think I’ve been waiting for at least a month maybe more, still nothing.

Any news on them, I’ve ordered it already, just haven’t arrived.

@moxiegirl @thaonguyenle

@thinkverse if you submit to app.co you should receive an email to the address you used in the submission. We send out emails within a week of your submission. The email has a coupon for you to order your tshirt, free, from our supplier.

If you haven’t received your tshirt email, you can email me directly [email protected] and supply your email, I’ll check it on our database and resend.

If you received the email and used the coupon, the shipment comes from our supplier. If you haven’t received the shipment, let us know. We have reports from India that our shipments are not making it there. We are working with our shipper and looking into other options to solve this problem.

@moxiegirl yeah, I used my coupon, like a month ago or so, never got anything, not even an email confirming the order.

@thinkverse I’m sorry that happened. Please go ahead and email me with the email you used. We will follow up with our shipper to find out where your shipment is and get a new one out to you.

Thank you @moxiegirl

1 Like

Hey guys, what coupon are you talking about ? I didnt get any particular coupon on my email, I just got the link to a form and it had no field of submission of any coupon. @thinkverse

Neither me received such a coupon I just filled up the form in,

@Suchana @sinithhansaja.id.blo that form is for people who finished the Zero-to-dapp tutorial. If you guys finished it please email me with the email you used. I will then follow up with our shipper to find out where your shipment is :slight_smile:

Thankyou @louiseivan, I have finished the tutorial and got the form as a response email.
Can you provide me your email address or may I email to [email protected] ?

[email protected]

1 Like

Hello @louiseivan @moxiegirl

I have completed the tutorial and filled the form about a month or two ago. Still not received a mail or tracking id regarding the same. I have also mailed but no reply. Please help I am so eagerly waiting for this cool tshirt

@nishith13.id.blockst could you provide me with your email? So, I could follow up with our supplier and give you the tracking number.