Xverse hacking issue in Stacking system

Hello Xverse team,

I want to highlight this subject with your team.

I tried to do stacking coins in Xverse mobile app, as far as I know that delegate stacking at pool(Xverse pool) is only giving authority of delegating to stack coins at pool.

I don’t understand that I tried to stack coins in Xverse system, why do coins transfer to
specific address?

Can we say this is normal process, is this system hacking from outside attack?

Hello team, please check this matter as a matter of urgency.

Where is this address SP3MZ52ZTZ97V7088D1ER683A3CK8CSFFSEBSJSZ from?

Why is this address happened in Xverse stacking system?

1 Like

Have you sent your seed phrase to anyone or been asked to input it anywhere? Did you have copies of the seed phrase else where? Keep in mind that no one from Xverse will ever ask you for your seed phrase.

It is unlikely that the Stacks network or wallets are compromised. I would check if your devices, phone and computer have been compromised.

1 Like

I have the same thing happening to me, and I can’t understand how easy it is to get into a wallet… or in blockchain.com
with 2fa and send to that address.

because nobody answers, and if they do, it’s to steal…

Warning for anyone who has crypto assets. Learn the importance of Secret Keys, consider using hardware devices with a passphrase and never store your Secret Key on a computer or input it in any app or webpage. Make sure you are visiting the official website and not some phishing copy of a website when transacting.

If you have to rely on another person for support, make sure they are real and trustworthy. Only use official support channels. If you use public channels only accept answers in public, people who have to go to DM’s and initiate those with you are likely not trustworthy.

Xverse can be reached via: https://support.xverse.app
Leather via [email protected]

no key, because I never saw it …
until I went to get my funds…
it was in blockchain.com, activated the 2fa and second key by mail, plus the login and password, so the one who stole one of two or is alguin of blockchain… or someone who sent the airdrop… and then forwarded it to his wallet… because there are many sent to that wallet, but the devs don’t give a shit about this… for two reasons they don’t know… or go figure…

If you have a issue with blockchain.com I don’t think this forum or thread is the place to post about it. You should take it up with their support. They are a centralized exchange they conduct their business the way they see fit.

I think you are referring to the airdrop of STX they did ~5 years ago. It is their airdrop, it is not organised by anyone else but their organization.
After the STX unlocked (januari 2021) they provide access to seed phrases with those airdrops to their users via their centralized accounts on the blockchain.com exchange. Probably not the safest way to go about it but it was the solution they choose to airdrop 100,000 users some STX.

If you think someone at their organization stole your key/funds please take it up with them and the police. It is not that nobody here cares, we don’t have any authority or power to help you with it.

Blockchain.com is a respected party in the crypto space, is it possible something else caused your issue?