Which wallet for what?

I’m confused about the different wallets. I checked various threads, but didn’t get a clear picture really.

So my understanding,

• there is a Bitcoin Address (= my Identity Address) to which my initial name felixk.id is allocated to
  • This address has some BTC balance which may be used in context of name operations or zone file updates
  • On the blockstack browser there is a wallet by default configured with its own address and which doesn’t own my name. Has a balance of 0 BTC. This wallet is invisible to the blockstack-cli call “wallet” command
  • With the blockstack-cli setup call I can create yet another wallet, which is then visible on the blockstack-cli side (can extract the information with the wallet command)

Are there certain usage scenarios for the different wallets, or which wallet should be used in which context. I would assume I would transfer funds to my Identity Address in order to buy new name(s) or to enable zone file updates.

Final question here, the public key injected into the profile.json file, is what type of PK (data PK of which wallet or something else)?