What will happen my STX?.pending

i sent from exxchange to hiro wallet still pending???

1 Like

When I look at a recent transaction of mine that is still pending, it says that transactions that can’t be confirmed within 256 blocks will be cancelled automatically.
I have no idea why my transfer of 7 STX can’t be confirmed - All addresses are correct.
But, obviously, something went wrong.
So, we should see the outcome after 256 blocks, one way or another.

1 Like

…I’m in a similar position , sent two transactions from Hiro… both pending approx 24hrs… will wait for 48hrs and hopefully things will reset… not sure how I can avoid this happening again…
If any dev is reading, after sending the first one, it was pending so i sent another, now both pending (had previously sent some the day before with no issues, I have plenty of stx left for gas).

My transaction was from HIRO wallet to Okcoin. I have checked and rechecked the address and memo, which is all correct.
I can see Okcoins wallet with the explorer. I can see my wallet with the explorer. I can see the hash of the transaction with the explorer.
Been pending on the explorer and the Hiro wallet says sending…Since 6am on the 15th of January.
There’s just no way to cancel it, speed it up, or anything else, that I can see.
It’s just a glitch…As far as I can tell. My 7 STX transaction lost in the blockchain.
There’s lots of transactions viewable for much less than 7 STX and they seem to have gone through without issue.

my transaction gone i cant see now . what will happen my stx?

it came back ok

My transactions did finally go through. It took approximately 55 hours to complete and I have no idea why it took so long, but the transactions did process.
So, I’ll chalk this up to something that I don’t really understand, since, I don’t think it was a function of the transaction fee…There’s no way (that I know of) to increase the transaction fee and increase the speed finality of the transaction.

I sent my stx to binance still pending? Transaction ID: 0xb5b76cad8ecae36572a64debdb9e1523142b7a82b0114fda8719e262d096446a

@Sari your transaction is send with a relatively low fee compared to what others are currently bidding to include STX transfers in blocks. Did you send it with the Leather Desktop wallet? That doesn’t currently support setting custom fees or increasing the fee. If this transaction doesn’t get included within 256 blocks (about 2 days) it will expire. After it expires you can send a new transaction with the Leather Browser extension wallet instead, that wallet is better at adjusting fees based on network use and you can even set a custom fee to increase the likelihood of it getting included quickly.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I sent it from leather desktop wallet. When I clicked to send. The application looks like broken. I just select stacks network from binance and copy my deposit address and this stxmemo code to leather application. Now, It looks like all stxs have been sent but I can’t see my binance account. This transfer process may be originate from Binance

Perhaps you can share a screenshot of what you are seeing in the Desktop wallet with the Leather team. Their support email address is [email protected]

The transaction has been pending for 4 hours now, if it doesn’t get included within about 2 days it will get dropped. Then you can try again. I would advise you to try it again with the Leather extension in that case because you have more control over the fee you set.

They are all scams, do not enter the sites and do not send anything. They stole my 100 stx.