Want to run blockstack on DAG network

So, Blockstack is running on bitcoin network and using bitcoin’s cryptocurrency. But I want to run blockstack on top of DAG network (Like IOTA, Byteball) and I want to use their cryptocurrency (Like Byteball’s bytes) so is it possible ? If yes what will be the changes I have to do for the same.

You need a total ordering of operations.

1 Like

Okay. So If I maintain the total ordering of operations so is it possible to migrate bitcoin to DAG? if yes, in which cases does blockstack uses total ordering of operation (I know only one case when I register my Namespace without .blockstack so It’ll charge some bitcoin). But could you please tell me other cases of total ordering of operations. @jude

So If I maintain the total ordering of operations so is it possible to migrate bitcoin to DAG?

If all nodes see the same operations in the same order, then you should be fine. However, such a system would not be a (non-trivial) DAG anymore.

Okay @jude Thanks… SO DAG is not provided total ordering of operations i understood but can you tell me in blockstack where this order of transactions needed ? I mean where order of transactions came into the picture. I am pretty sure that there will be some cases.

@ParthKaloliya,

All of the questions you asked are answered in the whitepaper.