Twitter and LinkedIn are not verified

Hi,
I tried to verify my id with Twitter and LinkedIn. I made public posts, reset the browser but nothing helps.

Is there another way to get this verified?

Thx,

Richard

Just tried Github as well. Also not verified.

What is this?

Hi @rvantol,

Sorry you’re having trouble verifying your social profiles. Please make sure that your proofs look the same as in our FAQ. All must be public, have exactly the same copy as in the prompts from the browser, and cannot be deleted in order for verification to work.

The following videos show the verification process in detail:
Twitter Verification
Github Verification

Regarding LinkedIn, there is currently an issue with profile verifications and we have discontinued this option for the time being. If you’d like to remove LinkedIn from your Blockstack profile, you can click on “Edit”, then click on the small pencil next to the LinkedIn logo, remove your information, and save.

1 Like

I did all this for Twitter. See screen shots. The tweet is public, it’s liked by the CEO of Blockstack which is not in my contacts.

Thanks, Richard. If you’re still having issues after following the verification steps, please make sure you’ve updated to the latest browser version and try to do a hard refresh. If you continue to have trouble, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we can troubleshoot further.