Twitter and FB account

I can’t verify my twitter and facebook account. Always say “unverified” in spite of follow all the steps to verify them.

thank you for your help

Hey @mikelee thanks for posting. We’ll get on this shortly.

Hi @mikelee,

Sorry you’re experiencing issues with your social proofs. Please make sure that your proofs look exactly the same as in our FAQ.

All proofs must be public, have exactly the same copy as in the prompts from the browser, and cannot be deleted in order for verification to work.

If you’re still having issues after following the verification steps, please update your browser to the latest release and try to do a hard refresh. That usually resolves the issue, but please keep us posted if you continue to have trouble.

I also face the same issue not only on social media platforms but also on hp customer support . I tried to clear the catche and cookies on my browser and I was able to log in.

You can try it-

• Fill out your profile completely with profile picture, cover photo, name, website, and bio.
  • Add a verified phone number and confirm your email address.
  • Add your birthday.
  • Set your tweets as “public”
  • Visit the verification form on Twitter .for more info use Avast Blocking League of Legends for help.