Submit your Stacks project for free promo from Stacks Hype Team

Fanciest day Stacks community members. Does your project needs some major visibility and advertisement?

My name is Edgar, i’m a newbie on Stacks forum and still am going trough learning process here to know what you breath. I’m good in advertising crypto projects (love video content) and really looking forward to give plenty of assistance to your projects, since well developed projects sometimes do lack publicity i want to form Stacks Hype Team from people that are keen on advertising, got some mates with me, but still insiders are always better informed about. So if your good in SMM, copy writing, video creation, design etc. DM me a short intro about your skills and details about what part of promo you want to grow at, wish to create a fully covered marketing team.

So back to the visibility of your projects.

1. Give a brief about your Stacks project by filling this form:

1. Choose Youtubers from list that might suit your needs by reviewing your project.
  1. Have a cup of coffee or beer. I’ll will get back to you shortly to discuss ongoing processes.
  2. To raise your karma and support Stacks Hype Team press :heart: under this post.
  3. If your know a good project that is built on Stacks that needs promo, share this post as an opportunity to project authors/curators.

If you got any questions will be amazing if you can share those in comments.

Youtubers and other media channels will be always updated. Fresh info about them is on our spreadsheet.

Our plan is to onboard 4-5 Stacks projects, consider a marketing plan with them and then ask Stacks for a grant as financial support to pay up influencers, SMM and targeted ads. Hope your cool with that.

Best of luck Stack’ers on reaching your targeted audience.

Edgar

1 Like