Stacks Adoption

I was looking for a stacks adoption infograph like this one for Algorand http://algoadoption.com/

I found this but was wondering if this shows in an infographic?

Thanks Gordon Stacks Australia

I’ve never seen an infographic like that for stacks. Maybe it’s an opportunity for someone to create, to visually represent & track different stacks metric over time over different geography. Diversify is important for Stacks’ resiliency, so I can imagine this will be an interest for many users and entities across Stacks ecosystem. :grinning:

1 Like

IMO the data on LunarCrush is waaaaay more useful that what I see on the algo site. Stacks (STX) price and social sentiment metrics | LunarCrush

I find the algo site strange for equating social mentions to adoption in some way. Social mentions don’t necessarily have anything to do with adoption, and there’s no sentiment analysis here, so people might not even be saying positive things.

1 Like

Do we know if Lunar Crush still actively monitor Stacks? Our metrics need serious improvement if they are correct?

Not really sure what you mean, the Stacks page is still there and LunarCrush actually built their whole Nakamoto1 project on Stacks, so they’re very much a fan and tracking Stacks. Anyhow, LunarCrush is a combination of market sentiment analysis, price action, social media, etc. It goes up and it goes down with the market, you can see how closely they are generally tied by looking at price with Alt Rank and Galaxy Score turned on in the view.

In other words, it’s not really something you can go and directly set out to improve - you could maybe do something small to game the numbers with the right social media campaign, but I suspect anything intentional would get snuffed out. Again, it’ll generally go up when the markets go up and generally go down when the price falls. Price movement gets traders talking, that feeds the social rank stuff, and so on. I think a pullback was natural given the Ordinals craze in the first half of the year that has cooled for everyone in the Bitcoin-sphere. Stacks was #1 quite a few days/weeks this year, assets typically can’t maintain that position for very long and it’s pretty normal.

If you’re concerned about price, I can’t/won’t comment on that, but you can look at Stacks’ performance this year for yourself or read about it in the second Messari report linked below.

These reports seem to indicate a healthy and growing network.

Thanks for the reply. I did think Lunar Crush was Stacks I have some of the Nakamoto1 full moon NFTs. I and one of the Stacks Chapter Leads (AUS) and a member of Stacks Advocates and was curious on the overall metrics and just wanted to get an understanding of how much traffic overall is happening. I greatly appreciate your replies.