Smart Contract Wallets

Hey everyone, :raised_hands:

It’s been almost a year since Ethereum introduced ERC-4337, which revolutionised account security by introducing smart accounts that are easy to setup and don’t require remembering long seed phrases.

Recently, I used Soul Wallet, and I truly understood the significance of ERC-4337 when I tried out its recovery feature. With just four easy steps and a little help from a friend, I was able to recover my account seamlessly.

I’m curious if there’s any SIP / standard similar to ERC-4337 being considered for implementation on the Stacks blockchain. Are any of the Stacks wallets, like Leather, Xverse, or Ryder planning to introduce this feature?

I’d like to hear the community’s thoughts on possibly adding this feature to the Stacks. :pray: :rocket:

2 Likes

Hi, this is really exciting, I am working on Account Abstraction at Biconomy and I recently started learning more about Stacks, started to dive into smart contract development and how Stacks really works behind, my goal is to introduce Account Abstraction on Stacks in a similar way we have it on EVM Chains currently, I would also like to know if there are any proposal for this.