Running on a device a blockstack browser for two different identity addresses

Hi,
I’m the owner (felixk.id) of a micro-company (real legal entity) for which I would like to create it’s own blockstack identity address (and not derive it as an additional user name from my personal identity address). I would like to run the blockstack browser from the same device/device login. Question is that possible, advisable? If not what’s the best practice to run multiple identity address browser on a single device?

I was thinking to test out the docker approach for the legal entity , but understand that the docker instance would use the .blockstack folder on my device as well (is there a collision threat of the .blockstack config files when running docker instance and local blockstack browser)?

I believe the feature Settings -> Reset Browser is like a “sign out” button so that you can create a second account. I haven’t used it.

I’m on OSX and I created a second account by manually deleting the ~/Library/Application Support/Blockstack folder and clearing my browser’s local storage. Then I restarted Blockstack and set it up my new account. If I want to use the original account, I reset again and restore with my original seed phrase.

The ability for one user to switch easily back-and-forth between accounts with different seed phrases seems to be undeveloped at the moment.

1 Like