Part 1 of the Mine to 1 Million STX Challenge: Results

TL;DR

• This spreadsheet has the results for Part 1 of the Mine to 1M challenge. It lists each miners addresses, actual wins, total wins, and the STX prize earned as a result.
  • Due to great community feedback, we are rewarding STX based only on each participants Total Mined number. To do so we had to slightly expand the total prize pool for Part 1 to 212,400 STX tokens.
  • The tiers are as follows:
    • 100 or less Total Mined = 100 STX
    • Between 100 and 500 Total Mined = 200 STX
    • Between 500 and 1000 Total Mined = 300 STX
    • Between 1000 and 2000 Total Mined = 400 STX
    • Greater than 2000 Total Mined = 500 STX

Hi Everyone,

It is Daemon’s pleasure to present the results for Part 1 of the Mine to 1 Million STX Challenge. Part 1 surprised us in a number of ways, but none greater than the high level of participation from the community.

There were over 1,600 registrations for the contest, and Daemon will be paying out a reward to over 700 participants who successfully mined during the competition. We want to give a huge thank you to everyone who took part for both your patience dealing with the unexpected issues that arose, and your incredible feedback throughout. It is this feedback that has ultimately led us to what we believe is the most fair reward structure for Part 1 of the contest.

You can see a spreadsheet here with the final results for Part 1.

The results are listed by STX/BTC address, and include a column showing the associated STX Reward. The reward is based on each miner’s “Total Mined” amount:

• 100 Blocks or less = 100 STX reward
  • Between 100 and 500 Blocks = 200 STX reward
  • Between 500 and 1000 Blocks = 300 STX reward
  • Between 1000 and 2000 Blocks = 400 STX reward
  • Greater than 2000 Blocks = 500 STX reward

Daemon will be reaching out in the coming weeks to collect payment information from each participant and send out the STX token reward. If you don’t see your address listed in the results spreadsheet, but believe it should be, please contact [email protected].

In addition, we will be publishing full details for Part 2 of the contest in the coming days. The high level is we will reward miners for mining testnet Stacks blocks on Xenon. In addition to checking your email, keep an eye on this page here for details and registration for Part 2.