New Stacks wallet with Ledger problem

I’m on Windows10, and have old Stacks wallet hooked up with Ledger Nano/SCapture1

I want to use latest wallet so I can earn BTC. I downloaded it from Install Stacks Wallet for Desktop, but I am not able to confirm address (step 3) when I connect Ledger. It just simply does not show up when I click in the Ledger. And I tried numerous times.

Are you seeing check marks next to the step of “connect ledger”? Would you be able to share a screenshot? Also please feel free to email [email protected] for Stacks Wallet questions. Thank you!

I bring up Stacks wallet, and click on I already have a wallet.
I think click on Continue with Ledger.
I open Stacks app on Ledger, and now get 2 check marks like thisCapture3

But alas, there is no address in Ledger to confirm.

But wait – I just got it to work. How? I clicked the big blue Continue button. Only then the address happily shows up in Ledger for me to confirm! And now my Stacks wallet looks like it automatically has my STX
So I think I’m Ok.

1 Like

Ok, So now I want to do Stack with others
I filled in all the info and confirmed on Ledger, and it’s as if nothing happened.
So I went back to the main page of the wallet, and all it shows is my original balance, but nothing about if I’m stacking. And I did wait a few minutes.

Kindly advise!

FYI, my wallet looks like this:Capture4

I filled in all the info and confirmed on Ledger, and it’s as if nothing happened.
So I went back to the main page of the wallet, and all it shows is my original balance, but nothing about if I’m stacking. And I did wait a few minutes.

Hey there, so just to confirm the above did you click on the Get Started button on the right and fill in all the info and confirm the transaction via your Ledger?

Yes, yes, yes

Should I try again?

Yes please try again, you should see the transaction processing and then go through shortly - if that doesn’t work please email [email protected] and we can do further troubleshooting!

I tried again – and this time it worked!Capture5

But it did take about 25 minutes for transaction to complete.

1 Like