New Stacks app and extension

I’ve heard that the Blockstack browser has been deprecated and it is saying that I should switch to the Stacks Wallet or upgrade your app to Stacks.js](https://blockstack.org/wallet)

I installed the Stacks programme on my Windows 10 PC and also installed the Stacks Wallet extension on my Chrome Browser, and have given both a go, logging in, using my existing secret key that I created for my Blockstack ID last September, and it is showing as account 1 and not rebeccasturdy.id.blockstack on the Chrome extension. I created a couple more accounts under the same secret key, and now there’s no way to get rid of them. They are showing as accounts 1, 2 and 3 respectively, on the extension. The Stacks wallet I cannot understand how to use at all, and I don’t know what it’s meant for, unlike Blockstack, where I could see apps, my ID, and everything, when I logged in via the web. Stacks doesn’t have any of those options or have a web login version. So I’m unable to view my ID or apps with Stacks, either in the Chrome extension or in the Windows app, I’m unable to see any account, or see apps or anything. Stacks doesn’t make any sense to me at all. It’s so confusing. I just don’t know what it’s meant to be used for. Not for the same things as Blockstack, that’s for sure. How do I migrate my Blockstack ID over to Stacks Wallet and the like? And also, how do I access app such as Black Hole on Stacks? How do I also edit my Blockstack ID, if the Blockstack Browser is now deprecated? I find Stacks absolutely pointless to me. Could someone kindly please explain what Stacks is all about, and what it is used for. It is certainly not the same as Blockstack, which was much more straightforward to use. I would appreciate any help regarding all this. Thank you very much. hope to hear from you soon.