Issue accessing token sale registration

Hi,

I have been having issues accessing the token sale registration since last week, each time it seems to be the case that I am getting Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET on the profile validation step once validated through the blockstack browser. Is this a known issue, if so, are there plans to resolve this ?

Thanks in advance.

Hey @CalvinMills, sorry to hear you’re having trouble!

It’s possible that you caught us at a bad time–i.e. when a newer version of the site was being pushed out. Can you check and see if it’s loading for you now? Thanks!

Still nothing. The UI is still showing : Oh no! Our servers are receiving too many requests right now. Please try again later. but the console shows the error I have noted above.

I must say I’ve been super excited about blockstack tech and as a developer was keen on contributing to the applications running on this platform but this has put a damper on my thoughts around this.

Thinking it is an issue with the blockstack Windows client.

Try uninstalling everything, clearing your browser storage (for localhost:8888 not some other random page) and reinstalling it.

You can also try creating a new ID (or indeed recover your own) and use the hosted version at https://browser.blockstack.org. I’m trying to make a guide for that now.

2 Likes