I'm a noob. Can someone please help me with some questions about Ethereum smart contracts?

I know it sounds cliche but I really want to launch an NFT collection through a smart contract. But I’ve tried to do this by watching videos and searching blogs but I’ve never been able to completely. I have some silly newbie questions. If anyone knows and can help me, I will be forever grateful!
-Is it possible for me to create a contract that makes the Mint of the entire collection with 5555 at once? Without me needing other people to mint on websites. And if it’s possible. How much would this Gas Fee cost? If it gets too expensive, would it be possible to do this procedure through a different contract like Azuki’s smart contract? The ERC721A, which manages to mint larger quantities while saving gas fee.

Hello :slight_smile: This forum is not Ethereum forum :slight_smile:

We are a chain called Stacks, think of it as a programming layer built on/around Bitcoin.

We use a programming language called Clarity to produce smart contracts.

Feel free to come to Stacks discord and find out more.

Here is a link to get you started if you are interested in building on/around Bitcoin:

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry friend. I thought it was a forum about everything. :man_facepalming: Thank you so much for alerting me!! Have a good day! :smile: