I can not sent transaction from STX wallet to Cypto Exchange

STX_problem

I can not send my STX from wallet to Cyypto Exchange wallet .

The STX page always showing "connecting to your Trezor ; Loading " , and my Trezor hardware wallet always showing " Signing Transaction " , so how can I solve this problem and send my STX ?

Hello,

I would suggest heading over to github for this: https://github.com/blockstack/stacks-wallet/issues/97

There are a few other Trezor related bugs, but the solution is that you will need to downgrade the wallet software as noted in the above thread.

Thanks!

My hardware wallet is Trezor Model T , so how can I solve the problem?? I don’t find any useful information for my model T solution in the link given by you.

Waiting for your reply , thanks !

"it appears that the most effective short-term solution is an upgrade to the current wallet that permits all users to enter 12-word seeds in addition to 24-word ones. That would permit Trezor users to export their 12-word seeds and use them in software mode immediately. It’d have the added benefit of preparing them for transition to the new wallet. "

This method now is possible ?

If "that permits all users to enter 12-word seeds in addition to 24-word ones. That would permit Trezor users to export their 12-word seeds and use them in software mode immediately. " is possible , tell me how to do it .

Youll need to post on the github thread to keep updated on that. I will not be able to help you further at this time.