How can I verify my Facebook account?

I Still can’t get verified for a facebook account
here is my facebook profile page

still unverified after 40 mins

Did i have doing it right?
My Face Book Post

I have reset my browser but still no verification…

I have watch the video several times, I’ve hard refreshed both sites (even cleared browser data) I’ve tried different usernames and still no dice. Any suggestions?

same problem with me :frowning:

please email [email protected] and we will be sure to get this figured out!
:pray:

deleted the post - sorry

I’ve tried multiple times as well, can’t seem to get this to verify.
https://www.facebook.com/schultzb/posts/10102191343556755

I was having a devil of a time Verifying my facebook account. Everything seemed to go well as per the detailed text instructions in the HELP ME FAQ, but it still Blockstack would NOT verify me.

Resolution was, I have never created a USERNAME for facebook. No john.doe in my facebook address.

I created my username in settings and went through the procedure , for the twentieth time, and BAM Verified.

I hope this helps someone else.

2 Likes

If you are facing issues to verify your facebook account. Don’t worry!
You can be done some step by step process to verify your facebook account as-

• Click Setting Icon on Top of Page
  • Go on General Setting then page verification
  • Click Verify this Page, then Click Get Start
  • Enter Your Business Phone Number, Country, and Language
  • Click Call me Now
  • Facebook Generate 4-Digit Code
  • Please Verify it and Enjoy Facebook

CAN you please verify my id:

i have done everythng hat can… but stil is unverified

@jozek1982.id.blockst We can’t verify your ID for you. I do see your public post in Facebook so that was a success.

@yukan is there another step @jozek1982.id.blockst needs to follow?

and why is my id in blockstack stil unverified?

Have i do someting else?

@jozek1982.id.blockst, looks like there’s a problem with the verification. We’ll need to update the verification code. But in the mean time you don’t need to have completed verifications to use the Blockstack browser.

1 Like

Do I necessarily have to have a public account to get it verified? Can anyone confirm me about this?

Yes, your facebook account needs to be public for verifications to work properly.

Your verification process is the worst engineered thing I’ve ever come across online. I’ve tried every possible permutation, followed all of your suggestions in this forum, followed the procedure outlined in the FAQ. NOTHING works - not for Facebook and not for LInkedin. The only conclusion I can come to is that your instructions or your software are to blame. Which is backed up by the fact that SO MANY people have had EXACTLY the same problems.

As a first impression of the whole Blockstack universe, this is terrible. It makes me wonder if you guys will EVER get anything right. And why would I want to use something this buggy???

Just as I suspected, your instructions are FLAWED. There’s absolutely NO EXCUSE for this - not after so many people have reported trouble with this same procedure!

I noticed that the text I was instructed to paste into Linked was very much like the text I was instructed to paste into Facebook, BUT NOT THE SAME. I tried copying the “LinkedIn text”, but pasting it into Facebook. Nothing else was changed, but now it worked!

I still don’t have the slightest idea how to get LinkedIn verified, though.

Linkedin verification has been bugged for a while, Facebook still works though, just remember to set your post to public, as for Linkedin, when the browser is updated to newer versions it should work again, I saw a fix had been merged to newer versions of Blockstack.js.
And remember also that the core Blockstack PBC has been busy working on Stacks Token and Clarity, so they have been busy, personally I think verification is something that can wait.

Not work, facebook and linkedit not work…