Give Graphite Feedback, Earn Stacks

With many new features released, UI changes, and minor tweaks since this community reward task was launched, I wanted to re-surface it. For anyone new to Blockstack, new to the forum, or new to Graphite, I’d love it if you could try out Graphite, provide some feedback, and earn yourself a few Stacks tokens.

Learn more here:

2 Likes

Trying it out, but looks like the integration of stealthy chat is not working for me. @jehunter5811

Do you have a Blockstack ID w/username? If so, what are you seeing when you click the Stealthy chat button?

Yeah, that is all setup. see the photo below for reference.

Interesting. Can you tell me what browser you’re using and what operating system?

Also, if you can right click, choose inspect, then open the console, that’d be helpful if you could send a screenshot of that.

Im using MaCOsHigh Sierra 10.13.4 with BraveBrowser 0.23.77, but i also tried it with google chrome Version 68.0.3440.75 but still the same, see the attached file for the screenshot of the console.

Thanks for that. I’m looping the Stealthy team in, because I don’t see anything in that screenshot that suggests Graphite is preventing the Stealthy window from loading.

@prabhaav, thoughts on this?

Not really sure what the problem could be. @louiseivan can you login to standalone stealthy: www.stealthy.im?

Are those console errors from when you’re in Graphite Docs or Stealthy?

Yes, i can login on standalone but errors on console are popping out, couldn’t even send a message to another account

I’ll open a new document and send you some notes. In the meantime, I think it would be useful to post the items on the roadmap. There are a lot of straightforward features missing that I feel certain the team must be aware of and working on. Sharing those that are already identified will save time and provide you more focused feedback.

5 mins of quicknotes…will add more:

I see the same result

Thanks for the feedback!

The Stealthy chat issue, if it is the same as @louiseivan, is that you are trying to chat with a user that has not previously used Stealthy. As you can see in the screenshot @louiseivan sent, the message in Stealthy chat indicates that the recipient has not logged into Stealthy and therefore does not have encryption keys to use for communication.

Your other feedback is well noted. Most of it might be browser-specific issues that we can fix with some simply CSS changes. We have not run into these issues, so we’ll expand our testing. Sheets is not likely to be maintained much longer, FYI.

Just noticed you had trouble uploading files to Vault. Can you please email [email protected]? I want to make sure we figure out what happened there.

Sure, I’ll email them, what extra data would be useful to provide them…screen shot of errors from dev tools browser view?

Also, with Stealthy Chat, I never get as far as being able to initiate a chat, all that comes up is a grey painted child window with no other dialogues or user interface elements.

Screen shot of Stealthy Chat: