Feature Request: Browse Gaia and Remove Apps from Profile

I’m using the “Default Storage” and have played with many of the tutorial and released apps. Is there a way of browsing my storage so that all of the garbage can be removed?

I understand I can discover the endpoints via my profile.json. I could review the application’s source code to discover their filenames and then programmatically attempt to clean them out. However that seems excessive for me and certainly not feasible for the common user (not that your expecting any of those now, and there are other priorities…).

Additionally, as it is related, is there any way to revoke the apps listed with my profile. I’m sure there are lots of functional and design factors to consider behind that answer. I’m simply looking for a way to keep my identity “clean” whilst I’m in the learning process.

Thanks

I understand I can discover the endpoints via my profile.json. I could review the application’s source code to discover their filenames and then programmatically attempt to clean them out. However that seems excessive for me and certainly not feasible for the common user (not that your expecting any of those now, and there are other priorities…).

Yeah – we’re coming to a consensus around adding a “list files” feature to gaia. Right now, it’s just Get/Put, but adding list files should be achievable — this thread describes workarounds for developers (and is the general feature request: Feature Request: Gaia `ls` functionality)

Additionally, as it is related, is there any way to revoke the apps listed with my profile. I’m sure there are lots of functional and design factors to consider behind that answer. I’m simply looking for a way to keep my identity “clean” whilst I’m in the learning process.

Right now, I think our profile editor just hides those fields from the user, so there’s no way in the browser to remove those entries from the UI.

1 Like