[Update: Watch the full recording of the call here.]
10:00–10:05am: Welcome, introductions
10:05–10:25am: PBC updates
- Testnet demo
- Authenticator demo
10:25–10:40am: Community updates
(Please feel free to propose questions for the Q&A by replying to this post.)
Questions for Q&A / Discussion (so far):
- When and how can we release a new version of Radiks? –@friedger, @dant
- How much will the engineering team maintain Radiks over time? –@leopradel
- Is there a possibility of building out a mobile native Radiks? –@xanderjakeq
- Can we discuss technology choices? For context, those using Radiks are restricted to MongoDB and there’s a React dependency for the Blockstack Connect UI. –@jorishermans.id.bloc
- What is the status of data collections? –@sdsantos
- How do we feel about starting a working group for data collections? –@jorishermans.id.bloc
- When exactly can we start using smart contracts and what are some common use cases we anticipate seeing? –@sdsantos
- There are a few new tools that we need moving forward; how will we go about building them? –@sdsantos
- What upcoming opportunities do community devs have to collaborate? –@sdsantos
Hi Jenny @jrmith, how to join in the dev call. Is it a zoom meeting?
What is needed to sign a transaction (by a hardware wallet)? Where could I find that code?
There was a list of smart contracts that would make sense to write. Any progress on that? Any more contracts built already?
I like the mix of PBC and community updates.