Changing STX payout address

How do I change my STX payout address for app mining rewards? I initially set it using a “magic link” sent by Mining Support, but that link no longer works.

Now STX is listed on some exchanges I want to change my payout address to an exchange deposit address (so that I can automatically sell the STX into BTC as it is paid out).

Hey there, you should have access to a working magic link still. Can you please try searching email subj: [Your App Name] - An update to your maker portal link? Please email us via [email protected] if that doesn’t work. :slight_smile:

Thanks Gina, I forgot you sent updated links and was trying to use the very first link I had received.

Two follow-up questions:

1. Is it possible to specify the text I would like in the “Note” of the transaction for my payouts? (I want to send my STX direct to Binance, but they use the same STX address for all users and differentiate based on an account number memo.)

2. Any plans to move from the “magic links” to something more secure (maybe even based on Blockstack auth! :slight_smile:). It’s a little worrying that access to my email is sufficient to change my payout addresses.

Awesome.

1. Tagging @hank to help answer your first question.
  2. Yes! We’re working on app.co maker portal upgrades as we speak, and hope to push those out shortly, in the coming weeks. Spoiler alert: Blockstack Auth included. :sunglasses:
  1. Is it possible to specify the text I would like in the “Note” of the transaction for my payouts? (I want to send my STX direct to Binance, but they use the same STX address for all users and differentiate based on an account number memo.)

The updated answer is that it is not possible at this time.

Thanks for the followup. It would be great if you could add that functionality at some point (it would allow people to have their STX payouts sent directly to an exchange).