This is what some of us at Blockstack PBC worked on the prior week.
Wins of the week:
- Timothy Wells signed with us! He will join us starting April 1 as QA Engineer from GitHub.
- Launched public AMI on AWS for user-controlled gaia-hubs. Details here. – this was a lot of work and well executed
Last week updates:
- We did PR reviews for:
- blockstack.js v19,
- Gaia docker and AWS deployment, and others.
- We performed bug fixes for the Blockstack Windows app
- 57 Apps fully registered for app mining
- We worked on improvements to app.co
- We published App.co weekly email and made App Mining announcements | Ours| ProductHunts
- We built support for notifications in Radiks, and implemented it in the sample app
- Future events:
- We confirmed meetups on 3/13 in Seattle with Hank Stoever, 3/20 Node.js with Gina Abrams and Matt Little, 3/26 in Sydney remote presentation with Virginia Hickox, 3/27 in Toronto with Ken Liao, 3/30 in Hong Kong at Lightning Hack Day with Larry Salibra.
- We reached out for speaking opps at events globally, i.e. Ethereal, Distributed, Web Summit, Consensus, etc and on your 2.0 follow-up.
- Blog post:
- Continued work on issues and improvements for the browser
- We released new documentation and AMI support for Gaia generally and end-user hubs specifically
- Reviewed user testing videos on file for current registration flow.
- We worked on sunsetting Onename.
- We sent out belated Evangelist call minutes