Here’s what some Blockstack PBC team members worked on last week:
- Animal Kingdom part 4 revised for flow
- Added 7 more clans to the Animal Kingdom
- Mary started doing an initial pass at Gaia Docs
- Progress on Gaia auth revocation code.
Blockstack . JS
- Repo maintenance on blockstack.js for improved dev UX (for both consumers and project maintainers).
- Babel upgrades, browserify to webpack transition (for dist bundle size and browser compatibility improvements).
- Flow usage improvements (debugging Flow js code, running tests against Flow code and getting back readable stacktraces, etc).
- Full draft of SIP 001
- Incorporated ECVRF and added unit tests (a crucial part of the new consensus algorithm)
- Began implementing parts of SIP 001
- Aaron + Jude Wrapped up SIP-002: https://github.com/blockstack/blockstack-core/blob/develop/sip/sip-002-smart-contract-language.md
- Burn Election – Worked on details of SIP-001 with Jude. We have a couple alternatives still being considered here.
- We Published the Zero to Dapp tutorial blog post. Here
- Muneeb had several press interviews
- We published the Milestone 1 blog post regarding unlocking $25M. Here.
- We published the blog post on App Mining, from the game theorists. Here.
- We followed up on App-Mining Voter engagement
- Distribution for zero to dapp and app mining
- We worked on new page and tickets
- Decentralizing the World Tour - Hong Kong: George Gilder and Sophie Liao confirmed as speakers.
- We had an Art + Blockchain Event Planning w/ Liz - Dec. 10 with 65 people registered and 36 attendees. The event went over really well. Liz Wrote a blog and it was written up by Creative Crypto here!
- Muneeb had a Hashnode AMA on Dec. 11.
- Muneeb had Presentation at an Investor meeting
Ops and Misc
- We had a small winter company retreat
- We hosted Philip Daian at our HQ for a Lunch & Learn