Blockstack Milestone 2

Now that Blockstack has hit Milestone 1 and is looking forward to Milestone 2, I’m sure the community is interested in helping. To do so, it’s important to understand what the milestone actually means.

The Milestone 2 goal, as I understand it, is 1 million users. But what is a user? Is that someone with a Blockstack ID? Is that someone who has used a Blockstack app?

Looking forward to some clarity on this to help do my part in driving that growth :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats on achieving 1st milestone.
Yes, if we get clarity then it helps community in steering towards the next milestone and contribute better.

Stats from today. Probably there should be a upwards pointing line

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this up and offering to help! The topic of Milestone 2 has been coming up more recently inside PBC as well now that we’ve hit Milestone 1. And the question of how we define users is certainly on our minds – I’m not particularly sure myself, but I’ll ask internally to learn and share more.

Also @friedger we’ve been having some issues with the homepage of the explorer not always loading all the data it should. I think your screenshot captures that problem with the empty graph, which should be going up. cc @hank

2 Likes