2019-10-30 PUBLIC Engineering Meeting

We encourage community members, both developers, and users, to attend our public engineering meeting. Meetings are held via the Zoom application. You can listen in, ask a question or use your experience to help other attendees.

Date/Time: 2019-10-30 @ 16:00 UTC / 11:00 EDT / 24:00 HKT
Click here to convert to your time zone
Length: 45 minutes
Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/559551975

Go here to subscribe to our meetings and event calendar.

Meeting Agenda and Minutes

The meeting minutes are available for you to review.

:wave: Introductions in (Zoom Chat)
If this is your first time attending this call, please introduce yourself in the Zoom chat!

:memo: Announcements & Updates [10 min] - @diwaker

:dizzy: Special topic(s) to be announced
Updates on the Blockstack Browser / future directions

:question::exclamation: Discussion Topics. Any other agenda items by team members or community add.

The final part of the meeting will be reserved for Office Hours. During this period our team members are available to answer any questions from users or developers. If you’re a developer in App Mining and running into any issues or need any feedback, please take advantage of this time!

To add a :question::exclamation: Discussion topic to the agenda

Click REPLY this post and propose a topic.

Hello World Contract does not work via “Hello Clarity for the VM”.

Syntax issues exist on both the names.clar and tokens.clar file at

Task 3: Initialize data-space and launch contracts

Fix login for https://contribute.blockstack.org/

Hi Alex, this is a known issue you and discussed last week and in subsequent DMs in Slack. As I told you then, I am currently working on updating the Clarity contract tutorial and accompanying reference material. You can view the work in progress PR here.

If you encounter other issues in the documentation, you are free to file issues on the documentation repo. You can also make changes yourself using the Edit this page on Github button.

P.S. My updates to this section discovered a bug in the code which we are addressing. You can watch that PR here:

1 Like

@moxiegirl What is the link to the paper doc?

1 Like