Date/Time: 2018-06-07 @ 12:45 UTC / 08:45 EDT / 20:45 HKT
Click here to convert to your time zone
Length: 30 minutes
Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/966890423
This meeting is for issues around our developer-facing products such as the blockstack.js and the mobile SDKs.
Please reply to this forum post with items you would like included on the agenda.
Each item should include:
Background information: Links to github issues, forum posts, etc with background information on the item
Desired outcome: what decision or deliverable would you like from the discussion of this topic at the meeting?
We’ll save ~10 minutes or so for community questions or comments at the end of the meeting.
2018-06-07 Consumer Products Engineering Meeting Notes
- Saud Alfadhli
Ken is working 100% on another project so lack of bandwidth to handle patches related to recent release
Jeff will prioritize incoming issues.
Larry and Jeff will be out next week so Ken will take a look at any critical issues over the weekend.
Enumerating Consumer Products
Asked by Shreyas
- iOS and Android apps [future]
Value of the Meetings
- Interacting with community members
- Need to improve how we announcement them
- Perhaps we can prepare topics in advance and present them.
- Meetings could be recorded as content - update
User guides for consumers
Raised by Liz
- Make it really clear what these tools mean for non-technical users
- Example: explorer - not clear what this is or why it is used