2 days ago pending transaction

PLEASE HELP ME. DONT KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENED, have been passed two days since the transaction what can i do?

I’m in the same boat.

Am a new user. Nearly 24 hours ago I withdrew from Kucoin to a new wallet (Hiro desktop). My first transaction. It arrived but then shortly after that it went to “Pending” and it’s still that way. As a first time experience I am not impressed at all.

My own mistake really, I should of started with a reallyyy small amount before diving in.

1 Like

Finally, after more than a day, it confirmed.

Not a good experience for a first transaction…

1 Like

Hi, to avoid such a situation again on any platform, I have some advice and I hope this will help you next time while withdrawing money.

1- If you are doing withdrawal first time from any platform, first try to send a small amount and after getting it in your account, go for the big one.
2- Usually payment takes 1-2 business days to arrive in the bank so wait, if it delays more, contact support soon
3- Try to attach a bank account that is in your name. This will help in more cases.

Thank you

Check out more helpful articles on how to get fast payments from clients around the world at apkpine.