Stacks Foundation: Developing Governance for Blockstack

Oh wow - that’s great to hear! :smile:
I’ve been compiling a floating idea scratchpad as a way of pushing around ideas connected to the working group resource list [and I keep referring back to it - there’s a lot there!] - Lane’s pieces particularly have helped bring more focus, and have sparked various other perhaps connected ideas . . https://kieranalexis.dpage.io/blockstack-governance-wg-side-notes

2 Likes

Thanks so much for putting this together Kieran, it’s a great resource!

1 Like

It’s a pleasure Lane! I’ve also started a Keynote slides effort [never used it before - finding great to work with] to try and get some more overview of the current thinking into a package as well as some of my ideas about it such as they are - I’ll be working more on this over the next week. I’ve also subbed to this, so may start getting stuff on/from there. Hoping for great signal to noise ratio from this ;

1 Like

This latest episode is fascinating - wasn’t sure where the best to post a link like this but I’ve added it to my sidenotes. [Edit: funny as well because I’ve just been getting to the SIP document process, and Hudson does appear in the Ethereum EIP part. " * In practice, it’s whomever Hudson invites to join the calls." ]

1 Like