Dappy Wallet

Hey @eugene :slightly_smiling_face:

Troublehooting Question: I’m trying to add a custom token to my Dappy Wallet. When I select the dropdown menu (curretly set to Bitcoin) and attempt to select Ethereum (or any other protocol), I am unable to do so. The cursor will highlight the option, but when I click it will not select the option and the dropdown remains open until I click outside of the menu. Bitcoin then remains as the selected option.

Would love some help. Thanks!

How can you find private keys in dappy?

Hello everyone! Built-in exchange service (shapeshift) temporarily unavailable. Their API no longer works now that they require sign up. I will let you know when it’s back up and running! :pray:

hey, you can find it in coin’s context menu:

Hope this help!

no, it is not compatible

I created issue. I will let you know when it was fixed.

1 Like

Hi @eugene . Just started with Blockstack and happy to have found the Dappy App. At the moment it seems pretty important to the growth of the block-stack eco-system (Creating a smoother experience for users who already signed up with blockstack) and I would love to know if the wallet is capable of being used for a marketplace and swapping to fiat.

Hello, what happend with the DappyWallet App? :slight_smile:

@chaincontact Nothing it would appear. I think they stopped development after being awarded the money for having the best dapp wallet. I could be wrong but I’ve yet to see any updates on it on quite sometime.